Peanut Butter Snickers Cookies
Author: Mrs Spiffy
Recipe type: Dessert
A delicious Peanut Butter Cookie with a mini Snickers bar inside
- 1 C butter
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 C flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 24 mini Snickers Bars
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1 cup Powder Sugar
- 2 Tbs. Cocoa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix.
- Cover Snickers bar in dough and form small ball, just smaller than a golf ball.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Immediately after removing from the oven flatten cookies gently with a spatula and remove from pan
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes
- Mix up the frosting ingredients (The frosting should be slightly runny - so you may need a little extra milk)
- Drizzle frosting on cool cookies in criss crossing lines.
- Let frosting harden for about 10 minutes.
Serving size: 1 cookie
These are a family favorite. I love that the cookie portion is so simple to cut in half or double since there are no fractions. The frosting on top is subtle but makes all the difference.